Pentacryl Green Wood Stabilizer
Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A green wood stabilizer that displaces water in fresh cut wood and prevents shrinking during the drying process, which reduces cracking and checking.
Pentacryl will not discolor the wood and will not oxidize, decompose, or migrate in the wood when exposed to different degrees of temperature and humidity. Once dry, the treated wood can be sanded, stained/dyed, glued, wood burned and will accept a finish.
- Combats the negative effects of drying by displacing water
- Doesn't stain the wood or affect finishing in any manner
- Pentacryl speeds air drying time by up to 30%
- Your wood will dry quicker and more evenly
- Pentacryl treated wood will look and feel like natural wood
See the Wood Calculator to know how much Pentacryl your project will need.
For drum orders, please contact us at 303.642.3060 so we can arrange for shipping.
30 gallon drum Pentacryl $1,289.50
55 gallon drum Pentacryl $1,894.50